Last updated September 15, 2020
Operational Updates Related to Coronavirus
We request that all customers wear face masks while in our facilities to protect the health and safety of our employees, fellow customers and communities. Face masks are required in some of our facilities.
- We have implemented enhanced daily cleanliness and sanitation protocols across our facilities.
- We are operating under social distancing guidelines in our facilities, ensuring that interactions among employees and between employees and customers can happen at a safe distance.
- All Alaska Air Cargo employees are required to wear face masks while working.
- We have implemented crowd control measures that limit the capacity of customers based on facility size. We have also installed spacing guidelines throughout our facilities, particularly in the lobbies and waiting areas.
Station hour of operation changes
Many of our locations are adjusting station hours as our flight schedule changes. The dynamic nature of this situation means hours may continue to change on short notice. Please modify your dropoff and pickup times accordingly. View the latest station hours here.
A reduced flight schedule is in effect. Check out the latest flight schedules here.
Cargo service is temporarily suspended to the following cities until at least October 1, 2020:
- Kahului (OGG)
- Kailua (KOA)
- Lihue (LIH)
- Mazatlán (MZT)
- Zihuatanejo (ZIH)
Pet Connect Animal Travel
Warm weather restrictions
Florida (Tampa, Fort Lauderdale, Orlando)
May 15 - September 1: Embargo on all flights
Texas, Nashville, Atlanta, Raleigh/Durham, New Orleans, Sacramento, Phoenix
July 1 - September 1: Embargo on all flights
State of Alaska Restrictions and Embargoes
- Club 49 and main deck AVI/Live Animal shipments continue to be embargoed and are not available to, from or within Alaska.
- Maximum weight is restricted to 800 lbs. per piece for freighter flights.
Certain locations have various seasonal and station-specific restrictions.