Labeling and Marking
All containers of seafood and wildlife (including shellfish) being shipped interstate must be marked according to the 1988 Lacey Act. A Fish/Wildlife sticker may be used by the shipper to provide required information. The following six items are to be prominently displayed on each shipment:
- Name and address of shipper and consignee, or passenger.
- 24-hour phone number of the consignee or passenger.
- Commodity noted as Fish or Wildlife.
- Specifies species name, such as: king salmon, moose, caribou, silver salmon.
- Number of each species or the weight of each typeof species.
- Each container must be marked Live, Fresh or Frozen.
Book your shipment in advance online
by calling us at: